What an adorable performance by the Calvary Christian Elementary kids!! The program was called, "The First Leon" and it's about a boy who teaches everyone the true meaning of Christmas while trying out and performing a school play. He believes his name is noel spelled backwards and he demonstrates that there is always room for Jesus by giving him his room instead of the inn! The kids did wonderful as Dylan had an ensemble part, so that was exciting and he and Taylor were not that far from each other during the performance! What an enjoyable night and were very proud of Taylor and Dylan! Noel, noel!!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
The First Leon
Posted by Yamamoto Family at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Taylor and Dylan look SO handsome in their little suits. They really out did themselves. Yes, lets remember the real meaning of Christmas! Merry Christmas.
I'm sorry I couldn't make your Christmas program! I was at my second job but I sure was thinking about the both of you!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment