CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Overall Family Update

Wow...I can't believe it's been two months since I've written on our blog. Can you tell we have been on the run!!!! We've probably had a 100 basketball games since I've last logged. Dylan and Taylor finished up their basketball season and they did awesome! We've learned that Dylan makes an excellent power forward!! Watching him grow by leaps and bounds during the season was so fun. At the beginning we were laughing that he didn't know the difference between defense and offense and he floored us at the end of the season with his rebounding and steals! Move over Lebron James!!!! Taylor proved why his nick-name is Steve Nash. He can "Take it to the hole!". That boy is not afraid to drive into the lane and shoot! He is making a fine point-guard for himself. Jordan is now finished with his school league and we are down to just his travel league where he changes between point and shooting guard. He has been nicknamed the next Steve Kerr with his un-believable 3-point shot. He is trying out for 3 AAU leages in the next couple of weeks and Taylor is trying out for one as well! I'm excited for Taylor and his opportunites, as Jordan didn't have these at his younger age. Taylor is filling his brother's shoes very well, if not growing out of them a little himself! Christmas was a blast around here, especially with a little one again. Kode was ecstatic opening up all of his gifts...his excitement over every gift was enough to make everyone's heart leap! Taylor turned 8 in January...I remember when that little guy was two pounds and fighting for his life! I love being reminded of God's miracles and blessings. We keep getting HAMMERED with snow here in the Chicagoland. And guess what!!! More snow for Monday and Tuesday....up to 6 inches!!! We almost can't take it anymore! Please Lord, send some sun and warmth! Erik and I are learning all new things raising these four ambitious guys. Just when you think you have something figured out, they throw us a curve ball. We're always adjusting our swing...sometimes right and sometimes wrong! God has blessed us with patience and youth to keep up with them...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have had a very eventful winter!!! Rest up before the next season of sports hit.