CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy 13th Birthday, Jordan!

Wow..it's official...we have a teenager in our house already! Jordan had a great birthday weekend. He started off with a Jr. High lock-in at the church, came home at 7a.m. and slept until 2p.m. Off to our nephew's birthday party and then on to his own birthday party. He had a bunch of friends and family at the ice skating rink and then for pizza at Suparossa's. He had a blast and there were lots of laughs from the skating. I thought the boys were troopers actually getting on the ice! We had lots of funny falls, especially from a few of you and you know who you are! (We won't mention any names!!) Several people tried it for the first time and liked it...only a couple didn't. Kode went on the ice happy and came off crying...maybe in a couple more years!?! The pizza went great and had good fun and family and friends! On Sunday (his actual b-day), he had two travel games and they won both of them! Yippee! The wizards are getting on a roll and his friends there were more than happy to give him 13 punches and one to go! Happy 13th Jordan!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan's party was so much fun!!! I think everyone had a blast. Who fell...I must have missed that!

Anonymous said...

Well, I fell Gina! My shoulder still hurts.

Jordan, I had so much fun at your birthday party! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I know you fell Cheryl, we are not suppose to admit that!

Anonymous said...

I'm just now recovering from the fall. I don't feel as sore as I have in the last couple of days. I was doing so good on the ice until ANGELA came out and said "lets race!"