CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Panthers big win


Last Saturday Dylan's team played the Sea hawks, who was the only team they didn't beat last year. I have to give you some info because the Sea hawks have the biggest fan base ever! They are wonderful, supportive parents who deck out their cars and wear matching attire to support their team. Well...our team went and bought matching attire, pom-poms and came ready to play! We won and Dylan had a tackle that won't be forgotten! He was switched to Defense and tackled a running back trying to get in the end zone and I tell ya...he came out of nowhere, threw his body at this guy and the guy went down! No score for them! Dylan got two crossbones and two candy bars from his coach as a reward at practice last night! Congrats Dylan and Good win Panthers!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Dylan!!!! We are so proud of you and I love the article that was written about you. You should frame it.