CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Country Boy at Heart

This was surprising and funny to see Jordan mow our back yard with the Craftsman. He was super excited to do the job the first time we mowed. He was still excited the second time...we all know by next summer he'll be moaning when we ask for it to be mowed! But in the meantime I have to share how he was singing and yelling "Yee-Haw!" as he was riding around on the mower. We were all laughing just watching him and I'm very glad he's eager to help right now. Anyone have a cowboy hat??!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our little California boy who doesn't like to do chores is mowing the grass!!!! I have finally seen a miracle. :o) It looks like alot of fun. Can you come mow the dirt in front of our house? :o) J/K