CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

More Birthdays!!!


In the Month of April there are several more birthdays in our family! Erik turned 35 on the 11th and Dylan turned 7 today! Here are some pictures to share their days. We just hung around on Erik's birthday...just the day for a low-key guy! His Mom and Dad came by for the afternoon and he received a cappuccino maker to which we have been enjoying lovely drinks in the evenings. Dylan got a set of golf clubs, the new chipmunks movie, a Wii game and a husky from build-a-bear. We went out to Chili's for dinner last night so he could enjoy some ribs! I should have taken a picture because his face said he sure did enjoy it! Happy Birthday guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Happy Birthday Dylan!!!! I love you to pieces. I had ribs yesterday too....:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!!

Auntie Cheryl, Jumaane, Jaidyn, and Julian