Today was Erik's sister, Tara's, birthday. Her and Dylan are just a day apart and tonight we went to Oak Brook to celebrate her birthday. The kids had a blast running around the yard tonight, playing and chasing each other, driving the jeep and eating pizza and cake! What a warm beautiful night for a birthday party. I just had to say the cutest little owl lives in the front of their yard and I wish I had remembered to take a picture! As a surprise to Dylan, Tara had a cake with the "magic" candles that can't seem to be blown out. Thank Gosh she got a separate cake because everyone tried to blow the candles out. Dan made an excellent upside down pineapple cake....delicious! Thanks Leone's for a great night and Happy Birthday, Tara!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
And More Birthday's!!
Posted by Yamamoto Family at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment