CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving break update

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving break. We had wonderful food at each of our families homes. There were planty of leftovers to bring home as well! We enjoyed our break from school, practices and games. The kids had a few play dates and we got caught up on some things around the house! We didn't go crazy on any shopping...did anyone get some good deals? We've had plenty of games that we've been attending. Jordan's school team took 3rd in the St. Rita Turkey Shoot-out. That was fun...many days of sitting on the hard bleachers!!! Jordan walked away with 47 pts in 3 games...almost all 3-pointers! Wahoo! (Just to update, he is having his next surgery on December 21st to finish removing the pre-cancerous cells from his ear.) Dylan has been given a singing part in the upcoming Christmas play so that is exciting for him! He was singing it last night and Taylor was "trying" to give him some pointers....it was cute! Taylor has been getting into the Webkinz craze! Let me add how crazy it is! It is very good for him though, he feeds his pet and puts it to bed every night. Very cute! Kode is definitely coming into the two's and he's wearing it quite well...Erik and I don't know where he gets all of his energy from! We wish we could have a fraction of it! He loves going to the gym's. As a matter of fact...if he sees a school he's familiar with and we don't stop he cries to "Shoot Hoops"!!!! I've posted some recent pictures from the games...enjoy and I will try and update more regularly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys played their hearts out at that tournament. I am glad they placed and received a trophie. Who is that cutie...#22? That's right, my little brother. :)

And boy did I ever go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. We got some great deals. The crowds were crazy.

Looking forward to your next post!!!

Anonymous said...

GO JORDAN!!!!!